If you are looking for the printer service and repair then before you can go for taking there service you can visit this website: https://gemlaserservices.com/other-brands-of-printers/.
- Why do I see the toner empty message on my Brother Fax 8360p printer even when I loaded Brother Fax 8360p toner cartridges?
Please do check whether you are using original and genuine toner cartridges provided by the Brother company. If you are not using an original product then it might affect your machine or print quality. If your machine gets damaged due to the use of improper toner cartridges then the company does not provide any warranty over it. If you are using a Genuine Brother product and still facing this issue, try troubleshooting in the following manner —
There is a corona wire in the drum unit of the printer. You must try cleaning that.
If the problem persists even after cleaning the corona wire of your printer then you must open the MFC area and remove the drum unit from it, then shake it gently and put it back in its place.
- What should I do if I get the Printer Jam or Paper Jam message on my printer?
Before clearing out the error locate the place where the paper is jammed. After you have detected that, unplug the machine safely and check that the telephone line must be disconnected. The paper might get jammed near the drum unit, in the paper tray or in the fuser unit. You must follow these steps in each of the cases.
1. If the paper is in the paper tray —
- Remove the paper tray and then the crinkled sheets.
- Fit the guides by adjusting them properly.
- Press the paper down to flatten it in the tray.
- reinstall the multi-purpose tray in its place.
2. If the paper is in the drum unit —
- remove the front cover and then the drum unit with proper care.
- If you cannot remove it then pull the jammed paper stuck in the paper cassette.
- If you have removed the drum unit then put it back in place and then close the front cover.
3. If the paper is in the fuser unit —
- Open the printer’s rear cover and pull out the paper stuck in it.
- As you are pulling the paper from the back area of the machine, the fuser might get dirty with the toner powder. This might cause the other few pages to look messy.
- Close the rear end of the printer.